Arrive on time:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact:
Admissions/Registration at 706-632-4254
All patients are admitted to Fannin Regional Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.