Come on in.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
Visiting Policy Updated January 6, 2022
- One visitor per patient in ED
- One visitor per patient for Med-Surg/ICU per day (visitors cannot be switched out)
- For COVID positive patients visitation is restricted except on a limited basis
- One visitor for outpatient encounters including clinic, therapy and diagnostics
- Surgical and endoscopy patients may have one visitor with them in the pre-operative area. After the patient is taken for the procedure, the visitor must wait in their vehicles or outside.
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry. Universal masking is required in the Hospital and Blue Ridge Medical Group clinics regardless of vaccination status.
- Visiting hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Visitors are to enter via the emergency department on weekends during visiting hours.