End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Fannin Regional Hospital we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
Five Reasons You Should Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? Call 706-632-4217 to make an appointment.
- You don’t have to suffer in silence anymore. Call 706-632-4217 to make an appointment.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. Call 706-632-4217 to make an appointment.
- Joint repair/replacement
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today. Call 706-964-4215 to make an appointment.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year? To schedule yours, call 706-632-4248.
- Sinus Issues
- They’re nothing to sneeze at.
- Sleep Study
- One for you. One for your partner? Either way you may sleep better.
- It’s time to take care of that chronic sore throat.
Related Services and Conditions
At Fannin Regional Hospital and Riverstone Imaging Center, diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical...
ACR Accredited Digital Mammography
Digital mammography uses computers and specially designed digital detectors to produce an image that can be displayed on a high-resolution computer monitor and can be transmitted and stored like any computer file. For patients, having a digital mammogram is very much...
Thanks to CT scanning (computed tomography, often called a “CAT” scan) doctors can view a “slice” of the human body painlessly. Often used to diagnose life-threatening conditions and issues like cancer, blood clots, infections, lung and liver disease, head and spine...